Danny Amendola- Priced at $5,400 on FanDuel this weekend, Amendola is an interesting pivot off of similarly priced guys like Kenny Golladay and Courtland Sutton who will be higher owned.
In 3 games with Brock Osweiler under center, check out these game logs for Danny Amendola.
- Vs Chicago Bears: 11 targets, 8 receptions, 59 receiving yards = 9.9 Fanduel Points
- Vs Detroit Lions: 7 targets, 6 receptions, 84 receiving yards, 1 TD=17.4 Fanduel Points
- @Houston Texans: 6 targets, 5 receptions, 43 receiving yards, 1 TD=11.92 Fanduel Points
So in a 3 game sample size against the respectable defenses, Amendola has at least 6 targets, 43 or more yards in every game and a TD in 2 of the 3 games.
If we dive a little further into the matchup, check out what The New York Jets have let opposing slot WR’s to do this season.
- Golden Tate – 7 receptions, 79 yards, 1TD
- Anthony Miller- 3 receptions, 37 yards, 1TD
- Emmanuel Sanders-9 receptions, 72 yards, 0TD
- Adam Thielen-9 receptions, 110 yards, 1TD
- Dede Westbrook-9 receptions, 130 yards, 0TD
- Jarvis Landry-8 receptions, 103 yards, 0TD
- Chester Rogers-4 Receptions, 55 yards, 1TD
Factoring in how bad the New York Jets have been against slot WR’s this season, and the target share Danny Amendola has in this offense with Brock Osweiler under center, I think he has the chance to have a big game this Sunday.